The VISION 2008 conference will be held on November 13th, 2008 at the 180 East 5th Street Building in downtown Saint Paul, Minnesota. The conference will provide IT managers and business executives the opportunity to hear from technology leaders on the topic of "Technology Innovations That Drive Business".
Thanks to everyone for making VISION 2008 a success! Use the links below to download presentations from the conference or to view Robert Stephen's keynote.
Robert Stephen's keynote at VISION 2008 (VIDEO)
Speaker Presentations from VISION 2008 (PDFs)
Robert Stephens, the founder and Chief Inspector at The Geek Squad and VP at Best Buy, is the Keynote Speaker for VISION 2008. Robert will elaborate on how technology innovations are changing the ways businesses work. The Geek Squad is now North America's largest technology support company offering phone, in-store, and in-home support.
Attendees Can Expect To
- Improve your business by listening to strategies from industry leaders
- Speak with technology leaders
- Network with other professionals from your industry
- Tour VISI's world-class data center
- Win great prizes (such as Sony 40" LCD HDTV) and play casino games
Areas of Focus and Agenda Highlights
- Virtualization – Paul Jacobson with VMware will describe how to make the case for virtualization when ROI isn't enough.
- Green Computing – Sarah Wieskus with Intel will discuss today's technologies for business which include virtualization, multi-core, client management and Green IT.
- Disaster Recovery – Jamie Anderson with Emergent Networks will present three types of data replication; host, fabric and array.
- Network Security – Misha Govshteyn with Alert Logic will go beyond the firewall and present three ways to secure your internal network.
- Collaboration Software – Theresa Putzier with Olsen Thielen Technologies will demonstrate how to improve team productivity with Microsoft SharePoint.
- IT Compliance – Bob Christian with Juniper Networks will showcase how to keep pace with IT compliance and regulations while not limiting the growth and competitiveness of your business.