1. Log in with Remote Desktop.
2. Open Start > Administrative Tools > Internet Information Services (IIS) Manager
3. Click "Web Sites" in the navigation area. You may need to expand the top node in order to display the "Web Sites" node.
4. Right-click "Web Sites" and select New > Web Site from the context menu.
5. Click Next
6. Enter a descriptive name for the website and click Next.
7. Enter the host name of the website (e.g. www.example.com) in the Host Header box. Click Next.
8. Enter the file system path to where you will be storing website files. A common option is C:\Inetpub\<website name>. You can click the Browse button to find a folder or create a new one. When this is filled in click Next.
9. If the site will have ASP scripts, check the "Run Scripts" button. Then click Next.
10. Click Finish. You're done!