Companies of all sizes need to ensure they are deploying, administering, and managing their IT systems efficiently in order to run their business smoothly. Knowing the availability and performance of servers is critical. Operating systems and database applications should also be optimized with the most current patches. To help you spend less time managing your systems and more time supporting your core business, let us help with VISI Systems Management. We provide advanced monitoring, reporting, and patching for your mission critical servers and databases. This gives your IT staff the breathing room to focus on other vital needs of the organization.
Systems Management Services:
- Server resource monitoring includes CPU utilization, bandwidth, disk space, and memory.
- Database connections and actions are monitored
- HTTP and FTP monitors connect to servers
- Error logs are monitored for issue resolution
- Graphical analysis is provided for server and database resource metrics
- Patching operating systems and databases with vendor updates
- Managing server equipment including installation and hard reboots
- Support for Windows Server, Red Hat Linux and MS SQL databases
- 24/7/365 Technical Support
- On-site Security – 24x7x365 at all VISI data centers
- Network Security
- Anitvirus Protection
- Operating System Administration
Learn more about the managed services offered by Twin Cities, MN-based VISI.