Maintaining business continuity is critical to any company. Backing up data, maintaining archives, and managing data storage takes time. The costs associated with bandwidth and storage can have a major impact on these operations. VISI can provide your business a higher level of operational efficiency through our data management services.
As your company grows, so does your data – critical data that must be secured. While there are a variety of data backup options available, not all offer the security and peace of mind you need. For reliable business-class data backup, choose VISI.
VISI’s Backup-to-Disk service offers the speed you demand and the assurance that comes only from a business-class provider. VISI’s Backup-to-Disk service offers lightning-fast data transfer speeds to our specially designed and highly secure offsite disk storage vaults.
- Backup data size starting at 100GB and increase as your needs grow
- Frequency of backup is daily for standard service with other options available
- Archiving data for 31 days allows file restoration for business continuity
- Backup for colocation servers in VISI data centers: MySQL (Windows and RedHat Linux), SQL, Exchange (32-bit Windows only), and Active Directory (Windows only)
- Customer visibility options through MyVISI Customer Portal
Media Rotation Services
Advanced media swapping and preparations services are available for companies that colocate their servers in a VISI data center. This includes options for a monthly, weekly or daily rotation of backup DVDs, CD-ROMs, and tapes. Three levels of service are available to choose from, and VISI can prepare the media for pickup and delivery.
Learn more about the data management or managed services capabilities of Minnesota-based VISI by calling us today at 612-395-9090.